We want to share with you The Gallery@57’s current policies and plans related to the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19.
* We currently plan to remain open, but we are monitoring the situation. We are staying up-to-date with https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html, city, state, and federal authorities, and other reliable sources.
* We frequently clean with disinfectants commonly touched surfaces such as the checkout counter and door handles. This being said, COVID-19 is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person, especially among people who are less than 6 feet from one another.
* If you have any common flu symptoms such as fever or coughing, please stay at home. Going out is an unnecessary risk, even if you do not yet have additional COVID-19 symptoms such as shortness of breath. To learn more about the virus, please visit the Centers for Disease Control website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html.
* If you or any household members are sick, please do not come to The Gallery@57. If you think that you may have COVID-19 symptoms, please call your doctor. Additional guidance can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html.
* Please pay special attention to trusted sources about COVID-19, especially if you or any household members have an immune deficiency, are elderly, or are otherwise vulnerable to illness.
* In the event that we are required to temporarily close our shop at 57 Pleasant St. in Malden, MA, please visit our our online store, and seek out our Facebook live sale events. These will allow you to shop at The Gallery@57 from the safety of your home.
Lastly, we want to say thank you for your continued support of The Gallery@57. Nothing is more important to us than the comfort, safety, health and happiness of our extended community, including artists, designers, staff, volunteers, neighbors and customers.
— The Management Team of The Gallery@57