A group of artists, artisans, and cultural entrepreneurs selling high quality handmade products at 57 Pleasant Street in Malden, MA. We are committed to building community in Malden through arts commerce. Our shop is a welcoming place to browse and buy an array of creations – each with some personal story or process that gives great value to the item. We are happy to be part of Malden Center’s vibrant business community.
- Betsey Cogswell, Fulfillment and Display Team
- Beth Copp, Systems Administrator
- Linda Dolph, Assistant Store Manager and Shop Photographer
- Sandy Felder, Marketing Director and Fundraising Director
- Trish Micheli, Store Manager and Volunteer Director
- Grace Julian Murthy, Creative Director
- Ginny Remedi-Brown, Fulfillment and Design Team
- Marcel Schwab, Financial Director
- Elizabeth Scorsello, Fulfillment and Design Team
- Amy Shinerock, Design Team
- Ellen Wallace, Artists Liaison and Class Coordinator
The Gallery@57 emerged out of an exciting series of artist driven popups that began their work in 2016 at 480 Main St. Malden, MA. Between 2017 and 2018, the same group of artists extended the lease term of The Gallery’s original space and continued their creative and immersive artwork.
Later on in 2018, The Gallery at 480 Main St, concluded its lease term which left many people in sorrow. It was at that point when generosity, creativity, and power of community inspired by art prevailed, and sustained a longer term, which resulted in current physical location of The Gallery@57. In July 2019, the opportunity became reality, as The Gallery@57 signed a lease for the space at 57 Pleasant Street, right in the heart of the major transformation that Malden Center is undergoing. The Gallery@57 opened its doors on October 25, 2019, and launched its unique online shop on April 23, 2020. We welcome you to visit us in our new home.